Yesterdays unposted post!
Okay So I'm really Really feeling my ribs. I guess the muscles being tight masked the ribs. Moving is painful at times, you know any time I'm breathing! (Todays Update: All better feels pretty good, Who says I'm not wolverine?)
Spent most of the day looking for jobs and keeping myself busy doing odd things about.
Morning Update:
I'm at day 4 in my Diet dew trial and I haven't felt better in weeks maybe months. I'm not sure I'm loosing weight but I feel better and accept that it takes more dew for the same buzz I feel substantialy more energetic.
Just got a call from Farmer Insurance Group, they scheduled an interview for tomorrow I'll let you know how that goes. Still doing the boring job search.
After beating linz in a car race of sorts she challenged me to a fairer race, My little 4 straight doesn't stand a chance but My LTD does. I so badly want to get my beloved "Beth" (the name of the LTD) running again. All I'd need to do to be in the running with the ltd is to gett the engine running and do some work on the exhaust. Even with my crappy transmission I'd be able to play a fair race against her, she wouldn't push her vehicle to what I push mine so I figure we'd be about equal.
Later I'll post the information I've colected showing the direct comparisons and ETA's on 0-60, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time, and 1/4 mile speeds.
Well I've gotto head south to the parents today, pick up some stuff!
Stupid Closing remark, I need a stupid closing remark! ;)
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment