First I'll define TLS it's Tragic Love Syndrome (From research by R.T. Vance P.F.D. (Pretty Funny Dude)), symptoms include falling for:
A) People so for out of your league that they have leagues between yours and theirs.
B) The person you fall for is either involved with someone, or for whatever reason is emotionally incapable of returning your affection.
C) Your Families are fueding in a mortal battles to the death for an extended but undefined period of time.
D) The person you fall for is already dead, or never truly existed such as complete figment of your imagination, and Video Game or Animated Characters.
While I should reserve my judgment for someone a little bit more qualified, like my other personality, but I've come to the conclusion the I suffer from symptoms A and B. While C would be kindof cool I don't think I could find a Love to SHAKEaSPEAR at so I doubt it would go down in history.
I will however note that one relationship, the one I hold as most tragic and most difficult to coupe with is the one relationship I would not change a thing with. The personal growth and knowledge I gained from the relationship I will hold dear for my whole life. While she didn't love me, but she did trust me, and that was the greatest of compliments that she is able to give. It is a honor I shall always cherish.
At least I can entertain myself with a stupid closing remark!
How is it they get all the spaghetti into those airtight packages without putting any holes in the packaging?
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment