Monday, February 07, 2005

In the beginning

While chatting with a buddy I was persuaded by mine own accord to start a ranting page. So Here goes: It snowed last night and my blasted windshield wipers stopped working I had to drive for an hour without windshield wipers in almost white out conditions. Once I woke up this morning I had to fix the problem. After being unable to see the problem without having to take the whole car apart, I recruited my grandfather and his garage (it was still snowing BTW) After about an hour and a half we finally got it back together.

Drove down to pick up a computer to finalize the work on it and played a bit in the snow, you know all the stuff that keeps a car under control like donuts and handbraking, being completely safe and orderly in a park parking lot.