Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Am I a Monkeys Uncle?

So the problem with my car was PSD (Pre-spark detonation) or pinging. Filled with a higher octane today and no more clicking. The pinging didn't sound the same as the LTD engine so it was a little off setting. Stupid Foreign cars that have to ping with accents!

As promised the results of the Linz vs Paladin challenge: These results are if the car was driven to the safe extremes of the vehicle capabilities. Linz wont push her car as hard as I will mine, so I figure we'll be about equal LTD vs Jimmy! She'd kick my but in the Pickup thou!

Estimation are based on vehicles with Identical size tires and factory installed gear ratios.

The interview today went well, and also got another call about another position I applied for. Should hopefully have another interview a tomorrow or so...


I am king. . . Of the apes!

No comments: