I got a job at the marriott reservation center, I start on monday at 9am.
Been working on a CD mix of the tradegy I call my love life, I found that it's not all that bad, because, well I like country music!!! ;) The CD is rather short 6 dates I mean songs long, so I'm adding others that are sorta dates, I mean realated songs. I'll post the Songs on a latter post.
Did an oil change today, and will likely be working on the parents van here before to long as after inspecting it all I need is jackstands and I should be able to change it. I allready got the air filter replaced I've seen mud puddles cleaner.
I'm so happy about the Job I'm doing two stupid closing remarks!
What do you mean I have to shift out of 1st gear; I'm only going 60!
What do you mean "Did I make it to Third Base?" I don't even play baseball!
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment