Sunday, February 27, 2005

Job Questing

I've been back to the trying to figure out what I want to do with myself, so I can figure out a career for myself. I took this test - HERE - These are the results!


Withdrawn (I) 55.17% Outgoing (E) 44.83%
Realistic (S) 51.35% Imaginative (N) 48.65%
Emotional (F) 57.14% Intellectual (T) 42.86%
Improvised (P) 50% Organized (J) 50%
Your type is: ISFJ


You are a Guardian, possible professions include - counseling, ministry, library work, nursing , secretarial, curators, bookkeepers, dental hygienists, computer operator, personnel administrator, paralegal, real estate agent, artist, interior decorator, retail owner, musician, elementary school teacher, physical therapist, nurse, social worker, personnel counselor, alcohol/drug counselor.

Because I scored 50% on one result this was the other possible answer!

You are a Guide, possible professions include - career counselor, psychologist, educational consultant, special education teacher, librarian, artist, playwright, novelist/poet, editor/art director, information-graphics, designer, HRM manager, merchandise planner, environmental lawyer, marketer, job analyst, mental health counselor, dietitian/nutritionist, research, educational consultant, architects, interpreter/translator.

No comments: