Thursday, February 10, 2005

Have you ever. . .

Ranting:
Have you ever just want to jump out of every shread of fear and doubt you have and just shout to the world "What the SMEG is wrong with me?" What if someone started telling you? What if it was your girlfriend (or boyfriend for you girl readers, if anyone reads this)? What if it was the someone you have a uber crush on?
Have you ever wanted to shake a beautiful someone hanging on a complete putz and "What does he got that I don't? What can he do that I can't?" and then she answers.

Would you like the answers?

What if the answer to both questions was "nothing!"

I think I'd just quit the whole dating thing forever, ah heck I've pretty much done that already, who needs somebody when you can be alone and fuzzy for life, right? HELL (Heck, for anyone offended by swearing) NO! If there is nothing wrong with me (not saying there is, I'm sure I have a defect someplace I haven't seen it yet, ;) ) then why can't I find a rich, beautiful, lady to marry me? (Besides the fact that I'm afraid of girls, and rich people, so as you can imagine I'd be curled up in the fetal position if both where conglued into 1 forward rich lady.)

Any ways enuf of me ranting senselessly just trying to make me feel better about being single!
-----
News:
today's news is the console light is still not fixed! Nissan wanted $72 for $12 part, you should have seen me nearly fall off the stool I was sitting on, when the bloq told me that, I thought that was very funny! So I've got the truck into a thousand pieces and I'm driving the "Groove Killer" A.K.A. "Moms Van!" Actually I dig the Ride, it's got the mustang V-6 in it so it's fast. . . I got my first speeding ticket in it seems cops don't like it when Minivans beat them acrossed 7 lanes by 20 MPH. . . So tomorrow I'm heading off to the wrecking yards (they get offended if'n ya call'em junk ya'ds)

Tonight was Fox's Point Pleasant and in true FOX fashion it's far to Sexxy then it needs to be. The show is overall good, the man character is the daughter of the Devil and a human. It showcases her battle with good an evil as she has the powers of both running through her; allowing to do all kinds of various mystical things. She strives to be good but she struggles with the devil running inside her! The story is very familiar to me, although I'm not the son of the devil, or even closely related maybe a third cousin thrice removed on my uncles side!

Carpe Diem!

No comments: