Friday, April 01, 2005

Nothing to report really!!!

Sorry I haven't been doing my usual post volume on here I got more then a little busy this week. After getting my promotion at work and working my behind of to finish the training, I finally have a life back, however I'm working evenings for the next few weeks, althought that is my preference.

Nothing really to report in the dating scene been talking with a little lady online, she is funny and not interested in dating. . . so she's safe. I have this tendency to run across psycho chicks online, so she is a nice refreshing change.

The truck is having issues again, but what else would you expect? Further the cost of gas these days is making it almost worth walking the 20 miles into work. The simple facts of the matter are that if I don't find another job, I wont be able to afford to drive the old beast. I am seriously considering getting a bus pass!

If I happen to have any readers, don't laugh your here so it's not that big of a stretch that I have ANY readers; I am looking for additional or higher paying work ($10+). . . umm both might be good as well! Email me from here if you have anything available.

Be sure to set you clockes forward for Daylight savings it would be a shame if you missed Nascar sunday because you failed to set your clock forward. . . I mean church it would really be bad if you missed church, TVo Nascar then you can skip the comercials!
Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero, he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor, by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world. -- Rebecca Harding Davis

No comments: