Friday, April 29, 2005

Finished with School!

I thought I'd let everyone know that I graduated today from Trucking school. I graduated with a 97% Average, and with the highest average score in the class. I suppose that is really trivial in a Trucking school, but when the top 3 scores are separated by less then a percentage point, I consider myself very blessed.

I will start working Tuesday with Andrus out of St. George, Utah and will be on the road for one month strait, or so I'm told. I will be able to be contacted at my cell phone during those times. I will try to get a couple hours a week to be able to check my email and try keep every one informed as to the goings ons in my travels. If you need my Cell # you can respond to this email for a couple days, or call my mom!
 
Well I just thought I would tell you all the good news Have a wonderful day!
T

No comments: