Have you ever felt like you've spent your whole life chasing something, and once you've found it it was beside you the entire time? I consider myself a fairly simple person, not simple minded yet simple. I have found that so long as I enjoy my job, enjoy my family and freinds, have a place to sleep and food that tastes well enough that it doesn't get caught half way down and the stomach refuses to take it, that I'm fairly happy.
However I've been very unhappy at work, while I did have some temperary repreive from my depressing state. I really was just diving deeper and deeper into a darker hole.
Choosing your attitude.
Life sucks at times it really does, and from time to time it gets so bad that even getting out of bed on a saturday is a taxing and laborious adventure. When I get down I take the entire ship with me, when the captain goes down so does the ship.
Something changed for me today though, I just said screw it life sucks and damn it I'm going to enjoy it. I've seldom had more fun at work, it carried on home. wrestled with my cuz who lives up stairs, that boy got skills. I started goofing off dancing and playing around in the car. I turned a punk song into a operetta, and drove about in a car that I could barely sit in (it was like weeeee (pun intended)).
Other news
My new work schedule is 1300-2130 with friday and thursday off. God Blessed me with a shift that I will be able to attend church on sunday, just not the ward I had wanted. God is funny that way.
I'm not sure what to do about the girls in my life, why do they have to be so confusing? Why can't I become what I want rather then be what the average person is? Why can't I try to advance in something I'm interested in rather then Marriott customer service? Why do people act one way towards you at work and another outside of work? I suppose I should be grateful that I have problems with girls, but it's just as frustraiting as not having girls in your life. Only a different frustrating.
Watched a couple movies this week, Ladder 49 (yes I cryed), and Shark Tale (nope didn't cry). Each had a good story and at the end of the movie you felt that it was worth watching again. I do so love a movie that has a good, wholesome and thought provoking story and moral.
So now I want to be a fireman, with fins & gills and a ANGELfish girlfreind! Who is self sacrificing and fights sharks, but I'd settle for being a Bodyguard!
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment