Thursday, April 28, 2005

Job!

Well I have received a job offer with a company that is a regional carreir what that means is I'll be home more frequently, hopefully enough to make church!

Grandma's Funeral was today, it is a different feeling when it is someone older who has lived a long good life, then it is when it is someone more my age (i'm 23). I was very happy for her she is in a far better place, with family members who have past on, and I know will see her again. When my cuz died I wasn't so sure about anything, I was just being reactivated in the LDS faith and knew very little, and beleived less. What a place of comfort and peace it is to know you will see loved ones again, once you or they have died.

Well keep up the good work get some sleep for me, I need it!
Later!

No comments: