Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I got the learners permit

I got my learners permit for my CDL, I also got the Passanger endorsement so I can drive a bus if I can find one to be tested on. I'm not sure which I would prefer the bus or the Semi-truck, I guess I will leave it up to God to decide.

I'm filling out job applications for places these days, I'm a little stressed out because I've been filling out the same info for every blasted job available for the last 2 months. I even have addresses and phone #'s memerized.

I'm looking at long haul as well as local companies I'd much rather drive for a local area company myself, it would allow me to be home as much as possible. I'm not sure what I want I guess I'll leave it to Gods able hands.

I'm exhausted these days but I guess I sleep a lot better the more tired I get. I get to fill out a drivers log for every day till I stop driving from this time forth. I'll have endless hours of fun, I'm sure. If the logs are wrong then I can have big fines.

I'm not sure how well I'm going to like the whole away from the computer thing, I'm already planning to buy a Lap Top with cellular internet as soon as possible, so I can check my email and post rants as well!

Nothing much else to say, Enjoy you night!

No comments: