Saturday, May 14, 2005

Update

Well I thought I'd let people know that I have been driving to and from LA daily. while livig in Toquerville, UT (just outside of St. George). Things are going really well and I am enjoying myself while driving. I also enjoy the company of my trainer a prayer was answered there.

Nothing really more to report, other then Star Wars comes out on thursday and I am bumbed that I can't make opening night!

Oh the cellphone for email thing is a nice way to keep up on things it allows me to keep in contact with people. but it does limit me because of the input being difficult. Also I can't do my online dating thing on there at least in a couple weeks I'll be making enuf money to buy a laptop to log onto the net with.

Well I'm here alone for the week end, and will hopeful be able to attend church tomorrow in LaVerkin It will be interesting.

Well Until next time
May the Force be with You
T

No comments: