So apparently I can't still be freinds with my X-Grilfriend Tina, the one on a mission. She sent me an email telling me she didn't want anything to do with me ever again and that she would be removing all means of contacting me from her life.
Could someone please give me some good news. There are reasons why I don't let people get close to me, and when everyone I care about is gone I remember those reasons!
If a girl ever manages to break down this wall again she is going to be rather spectacular. Until then... it is just another brick in the wall.
The good news is I've got very little left to lose, I am out of close friends. My family is FUBAR and very likely will never reconcile. The only thing that really matters in my religion is gone, and my country is in the crapper. I don't even have the freedom to go and do things on the weekends because of my works schedule, and church calling.
The ony thing that makes sense is my political ranting and that chases the people I care about away. The thing that is annoying is that I knew before I started this commentary what it would cost me. Right down to the people...
I've made a couple extra blogs and cleaned this one up. I don't know why either.
For Photos (from flickr and what I would normally post on flickr)
photoblogrtv.blogspot.com/
Politics
rtgetspolitical.blogspot.com/
Funny Quizzes
qandartv.blogspot.com/
My Life in General
tarzanchaos.blogspot.com/
My Writing*
byrtvance.blogspot.com/
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have some good news! It didn't snow today! And I just wanted you to know that whilst I was offended by your original political rant, it did cause me to think and do some investigation of my own. But I also want you to know that I was never ignorant. I just didn't know what to think of what is going on in the world. And I did feel like you thought me ignorant. But anyway, it's over and I am now more informed even than I was before.
I am sorry I have seemed to be ignoring you. I have so many things on my mind I can hardly straighten them out to do my daily tasks. Hopefully once I sort it all out I will be more sociable. I just don't know how to react to anything anymore.
And I am sorry to hear about your friend. That would be very hurtful to me.
Anyway, other good news. Things are turning green! Yay for living things!
Heather thanks for your comment, honestly changed the entire weekend around.
My roommates don't seem to understand that when I get that feeling not to do something I've got an entire body's worth of pain reminding me every hour of every day of all the times I didn't. So they laid hell into me on Saturday for not going out socially with the people in the apartment. I've just not been the same since, then the email this morning, and the attack on flickr on Sunday; I was ready to walk away from it all.
Heather I know you are not ignorant, and I am sorry that I made you feel so. You are one of the most intelligent and driven people I know.
My comments where guided towards the 'it doesn't effect me' mentality.
I know I can be very tactless in my ways. The more I try to have tact the more offensive I tend to get. I am my own worst enemy in that regard.
As for the girl honestly I am used to having people disappear from my life. She had the guts to at least tell me she didn't need me in her life anymore. It is a new thing having someone willing to look me in the face and say goodbye, I don't have a way to deal with it because it has never happened prior.
I've been taking in so much negative lately that I don't know how to react anymore. I simply don't have the time to do what I would normally do to vent either. Since I've nearly killed myself on the motorbike I've slowed down.
I realize however that I am just depressed.
I've taken the steps now to start my own company driving trucks. I don't know if it is the right avenue to pursue but at least it is something.
If you happen to see a cheap apartment in Cedar City please let me know. I need mountains around me, and I'm not sure wyoming would be my answer.
Things aren't really that bad. The wall is getting thicker, but it makes for good Generals...
Post a Comment