Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update / Rant

I'm cleaning out my face-book account of anything not need, and I'm considering starting on the friends list. I already attacked flickr, and myspace is about to go too.

Seem my political commentary has chased off everybody I thought was my friends. Which is better to know now then in six month. Looks like I've got a sister/brother-in-law who want me dead, friends who can't stand my politics, and a whole lot of reasons not keeping me in St. George. I can't even manage to care about it, something clicked in my head... I know what it is, my Give-a-Damn busted!

I recently imposed a 50 mile rule on my dating travels. Exceptions will be made I am sure but I'm tired of wasting money on relationships that are impossible to sustain. Which of course killed my already none existent social life.

I'm thinking I'm going to be leaving St. George, I've run out of reasons to keep me here. I've been debating starting my own trucking company again. If I do that I'll move to Northern Utah, or Wyoming so that I can have my mountains back.

I'm back to working 5 nights a week. Which means the only reason I'm living is for work. My weekend is spent getting ready so I can work again. Honestly I just as well make twice what I'm doing and go driving... I'd be happier!

Recently started training to buy a radio controlled airplane. I bought the flight sim trainer so I could save money learning by not wrecking the real thing. The theory was it would give me a way to meet new people, possibly girls. Lets be honest though, I have a camera and still don't go out when people are out. Heck I almost never get out with the camera anymore because of work.

No I'm not depressed I just don't care anymore. Every reason I had for stopping driving is gone. I don't figure on getting married any time soon, Can't afford School, don't care enough about either option to fight for it... I'm just ready for a different scene, different way of life, and different requirements on both.

No comments: