Thursday, November 24, 2005

Can't Sleep again!

So I can barely keep my eyes open for for some crazy reason beyond my control I can't sleep I tried for hours so I decided to do a post.

Kathy gets home tomorrow her discharge is now oficial. She seems so much happier when we talk now.

I was about 30minutes short of quiting working at my present place of employment at the moment I am layed over in Salt Lake at my parents and I was promissed I would make it home. They where being real jerks!

Still haven't heard back from my best friend I am sure now that that is over. I guess she didn't take to well to my telling her off. I wish her well in her adventures in life.

Been sending emails out and I have had some replies, there was a girl from Canada that showed a definate interest in me. So I sent an email will keep you up to date. ALthough I am not to hopeful I always find somemeans to screw things up!

Other then that I am alone, as usual! Just watched a Becker and he was alone for Christmas, I felt so akin to him. I am so tired of being alone, I am so ready for a change. I need my car so I can go drive around a bit and cheer myself up!

Nothing to do on a wednes night in SLC! I want to do something for a change.