I felt at times like I wanted the movie to hurry up, but the Charracter developement was wonderful. I at the completion of the film I needed more I wanted more. I was happy and sad, I felt for Virginia and the loss of her mother. I understand somehow how she was feeling.
The Charracter Virginia reminded me of a my best freind, someone I wish I could talk to right now. I am afraid I have ruined that forever...
There is a Quote, I really enjoyed I do pray it is true because it would help more then just me. It goes As follows:
"You must do something magnificent with your life... Because your hurt is very great!" -Wolf -- 10th KingdomIt is true though all of the great heroes in life have had tragity, Joseph Smith, Hyrum Smith, Alma the Younger, Helman, Moroni, Nephi! All lost it all in the end to fight for God. I wish I was strong as they to have faith like the 2000 warriors, faith to stand up for what I beleive unwaivering. I want to be a good man but I fail, I fail so frequently. I am tired, so tired I wonder if this will end.
No comments:
Post a Comment