Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bored, can't sleep!

Ah yeah! So basically thats it! Talked with Kathy for like an hour today. She wants a sharp point object for Christmas; I said I didn't think it was a good idea, I could tell a cheesy joke and be sticked. I said a Pistol is a far better option... she isn't old enuf to buy ammo! She said I stink; to which I laughed!

Then I teased her about the fact that when I graduated Highschool she had just finished 6th grade (Note to FBI: She is now 18 and has been for the extent of our relationship) She isn't yet out of the marines some stupid general decided to stay her release pending the outcome of the Court Marshal she testified in. It might be a good Idea to start praying she gets home by Christmas.

My insides are not doing so well again, and I need to run again. I am Hoping I am healthy to do so. I can't keep missing work.

Another thing is I decided that I want to get myself a Pistol and Carbine for Christmas. I am looking at the Hi-Point in 9mm for both. It just simplifies things when you don't have fumble for the right ammo and clip when you are assaulting paper tagets or defending your home from invaders.

I am still working on my concepts for my design of the Ghetto Batmobile. Or the tricking out of my Pickup. I have the concept nearly completed and figure that for under a few K i can have it road worthy and since it already looks agressive at night the additions should make it a very impressive thing to see. Plays include 2 inch lift, 33inch tires, Nerf bars, Bed cover, push/light bar and rollbar/lightbar, dual straitpipe with dual flamethrower exhaust (of course :p ), and a new paintschiem/graphics package. I will post pictures of the concept once I have time to assemble it together, it may take sometime.

Yeah so thats basicaly everything, I think! Oh yeah I am so blessed! Who else do you know of that has absolutly no reason to be awake at all and is still awake, has got an aweful stomache ache, and countless other reason to curl up and wallow in self pity; but is smiling for some strange reason... Yeah I don't get it either!

T

No comments: