Just watched Batman Begins! The best Batman flick ever didn't take much tho... I really enjoyed it!
I always have felt a kinship to Batman, I even was called Batman in highschoool! This movie reminded me of my past something I have been revisiting more frequently as I am trying to refind myself.
There is a Quote from the movie that really makes sense "It is not who I am underneith... but what I do that Defines me!" It is so true! It is like the quote from Potter! "It is not our abilities that make us who we are. But what we do with them!"
Anyways I decided I am going to become a super hero... I need a uber cool car, a girl that can't relate to me, and a reason for living the lifestyle! So I have one of of there! Girls are so frustraiting! - - Don't get me started! I guess it also mean I am staying single for a while name one superhero that has gotten married... Okay stop naming them! Name one Batman charracter (the are two) that gets married!
Ummm! Nothing else really to report! Other then yesterday I nearly died of dehidration because I was spewing more then a broken watermain in New York! I was so weak I couldn't hold my cell phone to my head! Good Time, Good Times!
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment