Monday, May 02, 2011

The Move

In the time since I have lost my job I have had a number of things have happened.

Firstly I have begun to pack the last of my things to move to Salt Lake City. As I examined my options it seemed like the only path that was logical to take at this time while I worked out if I school was an option. While it isn't the action I particularly want to do, it seems to me to be the way to get into a financial foot hold situation.

My Uncle has expressed interest in my driving for his company. I don't know what it entails or what it pays but thus far it is the only work that I can do that I have been offered.

The State of Utah is freaking retarted, I turned down a $100 a week job and lost my unemployment. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, they require you to take a job that DOESN'T even make what I used to make in 8 hours.

After the last update I went to Salt Lake for a couple weeks while I was there I spent a lot of time sitting at the temple thinking and praying. The results where that when the girl I was dating and I decided to no longer move towards a relationship that I felt comfort not distress. It was hard, as I have liked this girl for for years... but the time is now that I should move forward.
I realized with the changes in myself and reaction to things on both our parts that good friends we may remain but that it could not be at this time.

I had the realization this week of just what have lost much by my choices while I wasn't attending church, they ruined more than one relationship... even now they cause hardship on relationships. The choices I made chased away the people who I cared most about.

Well I have to finish packing up the things I need to get things moved...

No comments: