Monday, May 30, 2011

5.30

Thought I'd give an update.
I've been driving for my uncle now for a few weeks. I've added several states to the lists of states I've been in... and yes confusion was already on that list. I'm kind of beside myself I feel like I need to do this but it isn't high on my list of things to do. I want to go to school but I've yet to find a way to attend school that wouldn't require working a full time job AND going to school full time. I don't believe my body has that in me anymore, then again I've been spending 20 hours a day a wake for the last few weeks.
I kind of feel like I am a passenger in a car that is going down a road that I don't want to go down and that the radio is to loud for me to get them to stop and let me out.

I was considering Art Institute again so I started doing consumer report type research. It has left a super sour taste in my mouth. I desperately want to go to school so that truck driving isn't the only option I have for employment that makes consistent and reliable income.
I spent some time calculating the expenses of schooling. I could work and save every dine for 2 years and not have enough to pay all the expenses of school. That means that without exception I will be working and I'll be having to go to school.

As I type this Heather has boarded on the plane to go to China. I'll be without my friend for three weeks. It will be a big change I've talked to her basically every day for 9 months. :S I guess I'll have to grow as a person.

Well the time has come that I should work on going to bed. Goodnight world.

No comments: