Sunday, May 15, 2005

Eight Years Ago Today!

It was eight years ago today that I while crossing a street was hit by a car. It is amazing to see all that has come because ofthat action. Even the very fact that I am willing to pursue this carreer is partial based on that trial so long ago.

For what ever reason I was spared from death, allowing me to continue in this world. To fail, to suceed, to Loose and to triuph. Someday I imagine I will know for what reaso I have been spared, until that day I guess I will need to continue to live as best I can to better the world around me, to make a differance by self betterment.

Well I've got to make a run to LA and Back so I'm not sure when my next post will be, I guess I could do an email post while on the road I'll see If i'll have the time.
T

No comments: