Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hope is having an empty glass and realizing its full potential.

Hope is having an empty glass and realizing its full potential.

Let me say that again
Hope is having an empty glass and realizing its full potential. - R.T. Vance

(Have to make sure I get quoted right you know, nope not a thread of humility... it's called Copyright 2009 :P)

I want to make an emphasis on a couple of the definitions of some of these words so it could be said as "Having Faith, Hope and Charity is seeing an empty glass and being fully aware of its total capacity to do [its] work." as that is how I meant it.

Why didn't I say it that way? Because this read through I didn't want anyone to misunderstand, but still prefer the simpler because I wanted something that could be misunderstood; to see who sees more in less.

Now I'll let you tell me what you can learn from that. Also what can you learn from this about people?
--
I was thinking about this for a while, because I have a couple contacts that no matter how positive the statement one makes they will find something negative to say about it. I started out wanting to do a picture and a long lecture about being optimistic, however over the weekend as I thought about it gradually I was able to form the above quote. 

No comments: