Saturday, May 10, 2008

Catching Up

Hmm! Where to start... 8k in 7 months thats the new total for the pickup truck, who no longer has a name because I don't think I'll be keeping her much longer I can't afford her.

Other News, I've started doing night photography. I've got a few really great shots, and it works better for me anyways as I'm awake at night and not during the day. I find my joy in my photography and my friends on flickr. I also printed off my first set of prints, I've had a few sales on them. I think I'm going to try to sell some to the LDS church. I gave one to my aunt as her Mothers Day (since she is as much my mother as my own mom) it had her to tears because it was of the St. George Temple.
St. George Temple

Let see Tina (Ex Girlfriend I sent on a Mission) is doing good in the mission field I wrote her a few weeks ago and suprised her I guess she didn't think she'd hear from me again, don't remember the specifics but she really loves being there.
As proof I'm still the resident expert in parinormal activity (don't ask me why, everybody just asks me about evil and it's powers and I explain it as best I can... it isn't like I advertise it... much! :P) she sent me an email ask me what I thought about a cat that she was sure was possed. I'm fairly certain it was but being as she is 2700 miles away its kind of hard to tell.

Hmmm! Other then that I'm pretty fed up with work, schools out, and my social life is pretty much Nil; although I did have 5 dates in 5 weeks, which is usually the quota for 5 months.

No comments: