2. I want to travel the USA taking down the stories of the little towns before they disappear. Then make it into a book to sell.
3. I want to design and build my own trailer to camp and travel in for #2
4. I want to bicycle across the USA, just because I can.
6. I want to write a book that gives people hope and the power to change.
7. I want to be loved... because it is illogical, impractical, and irresponsible.
8. I don't want to be loved because of what I say, or do. I don't want to be loved because it is convenient or it makes sense. I don't want to be settled on and I don't want to settle.
9. I want to have a ranch with a nice picket fence, a long tree lined driveway that opens up on a classic red barn and a baby blue with white trim house with a modernistic Victorian feel. A porch Swing, Rocking chairs, and a little wife all facing west.
10. Alaska... and freedom.
11. I want to live a minimalistic and self sufficient life style. I don't want to have to depend on unreliable sources of food or energy, in case of emergency.
12. I want to be an expert marksman.
13. I want to learn to quick drawn.
15. I want a collection of classic cars, not show cars, but drivers cars. Starting with a VW Bug and Van, the latter converted to a camper.
16. I want to be understood... not dealt with, not accepted... Understood!
No comments:
Post a Comment