Friday, February 13, 2009

Changes

Well I wont be going to Sacramento after all. To much distance, to many differences and at the end of the day I am saving money. Steph changes my life for the better I owe her alot. We just don't seem to have any future together. Which is what I felt clear back in Dec. She wanted me to drive out to Sac so she could make sure that there was no future in us, or 1400 miles just to break up. Thanks for the Memories Steph; but it is better this way.

I bought some camera gear rather than buying a new camera, in an effort to save some money. I bought a super wide and some macro attachments, as well as a pro-grade tripod.

I haven't even started writing my talk for church yet. I've done alot of research for it but I just can't get into the Vibe.

Not a whole heck of alot happening here worth mentioning. I watched Prince Caspian today wasn't like the book but nothing usually is. I enjoyed it a lot and will likely watch it again before I take it back to the Red Box.

No comments: