Holy Cow alot has happened since my last update. I turned 27, I'm still working for Andrus still doing photography. I'm still mostly single... its complicated.
Lets see here the big news first: They called me to be in the Sunday School Presidency in the ward. I've taught twice already. I've been making nearly all my meetings since the ward changed to the 9am schedule.
Second news is about a girl. I'm going to go see her next week. I am bouncing for excited to scared regularly. This is the first girl that has stick around after all the drama. She is a great girl and has become one of my best friends. She live in Sacramento, CA so its a good long drive. Which REALLY REALLY sucks, if things work out this next weekend I am hoping work will be able to provide me with a truck and transport to Sacramento every couple weeks.
Photography News. It's official I've declaired myself a Freelance Professional Photographer. Which basically means nothing since I still don't have the proper equipment to do a really awesome job. I'm looking into light sets as well.
Travis Got married 2 months ago. Carter is on a mission. KayLynn still isn't talking to me (2 1/2 years). Umm! I can't think of anything else going on.
Well there is the quick update.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, R.T.! Hope everything works out well with you and your friend! Hope something comes out of it.....
Post a Comment