Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back Injury

I am starting out the second week of being down with a back injury I currently don't know how much more of this I can take. I am very sore and unable to bend. I was injured at work so the bill should be paid by Workmans Comp.
Rodger is in New Jersey now for school so the three amigos have been split up even further then before. St. George just wouldn't be the same the delta boys are split up, the amigos are seperated, half the girls I wanted to date move back home at the completion of ther degrees... that is when you know your old when your friends are finishing up there degrees, and there 20 when they do it!
It is a very frustraiting course of events I am in! I am down injured, I don't know where I am supposed to be or what to do next in my life. I can't afford school, work is in a stat of flux... it is like I have no control over my life again! I despise this!
Nothing new to report on the girl front really, same old story all the girls I am interested in live half a planet away... only this time literally! Yeah I know I should get out more but getting out is painful.
Oh Almost forgot Went and saw Jill Ryan and the baby, they are doing well! It was my first time seeing the baby because it was on house arrest being premy. This is the surviving twin of the post in decemeber of which I'll allow you to look up.
Anyways same old same old as you can tell!

T

No comments: