Monday, December 12, 2005

GaRr

After my last bout with depresion I wonder if I will ever make it back fully to the one I used to be. I try despritly to be happy, and gleeful! I am no longer happy when I make up jokes, hell I can hardly make them up anymore. I have lost all desire to actually be me! After that wasn't working to well for me was it?

So Sleep is still tormenting!

I finally got to boise as Kathy has been asking for a while when I could come visit. Still no reply and I know she got my message! So here I sit waiting at a truck stop!
At least I didn't go out of my way to get here I just called and ask what work had out of SLC and boise was it the only option! I leave in a few hours and I don't know how much I care anymore about Boise! I guess I should count all my chicks till they're hatched (no chick/girl pun intended... seriously it wasn't)!

Anyways!
T

No comments: