I have been thinking about taking down the old web page. It used to be so important to me to have it up and presentable, it was really a basis of self worth. It just doesn't even matter to me anymore, the freindships we have still does but the trivialness of a game that we never play... I don't know it seems like it is finally time to grow up and think about a wife and children. Be productive in life rather then playing arround constantly.
I don't know exactly what I am going to do what is your take? I think I would still leave what is down, and dellete the English guys stuff just put it as a closed club instead of open enrollment. Someday I may want to come back to it and do something with it afterall it has been a major part of my life for 6 years.
I don't know exactly what I am going to do what is your take? I think I would still leave what is down, and dellete the English guys stuff just put it as a closed club instead of open enrollment. Someday I may want to come back to it and do something with it afterall it has been a major part of my life for 6 years.
I don't really understand my thought processes anymore, it wasn't even 5 months ago when all I thought about was playing! Now I'm thinking about getting married and having kids. Something must have clicked in this old head of mine, something huge must have clicked.
Well so much for being a single for life! It is getting harder and harder to talk myself out of asking girls out because I am so tired of being alone when I come home. I want someone to come home to who is excited when I get home! I even considered getting a dog... and I hate dogs!
Well I've talked your ear off already
T
Well so much for being a single for life! It is getting harder and harder to talk myself out of asking girls out because I am so tired of being alone when I come home. I want someone to come home to who is excited when I get home! I even considered getting a dog... and I hate dogs!
Well I've talked your ear off already
T
PS I also sent this to my online web diary. If you like I can remove it!
No comments:
Post a Comment